Monday, April 12, 2010

Family Pictures

We got our family pictures back. It was a cold morning and Tayden . was not very willing to smile at the crazy lady with the camera. As soon as she put the camera down though, he loved her and smiled away. Our photographer was great though. She captured alot of cute moments despite our serious little guy. I was hoping there would be a lot of good ones, and there are. It probably would have been easier had there not been as many to choose from. Since I have decided to print my blog, I can't do slide shows anymore...so enjoy all the many many pictures!























5 comments:

Amanda said...

very cute photos! I love the one off just tayden in front of that reddish orange brick...I love vivid colors and it pairs with his eyes so well!!!! She did an awesome job!

devrie said...

wow stace those are great! what a beautiful family! love you guys!

The Collier 4 said...

Beautiful family!!! Tavon has that same shirt but he hates wearing it. Little boys look so handsome in sweater vests.

Lindsey Rasmussen said...

Love them all! Despite it being freezing, you guys all look good!

Unknown said...

I am loving the pics....Tayden is a doll whether he is smiling or not. You guys are adorable.