This was a tag on facebook and I thought it would be fun to share with my fellow bloggers:
...
Experiment -- If you are reading this, even if we don't speak often, POST A COMMENT with a memory of you and me. When you've finished, post this paragraph on your own blog and you'll be surprised at what people remember about you..
7 comments:
A.P. Biology with Mrs. Mitten. I know I knew you long before that but that's what came to mind first.
Ha Ha Do you have to ask? I was meeting you and your family for the first time. I was sitting on the couch and you were walking down the stairs...ha, and you fell down. All I heard was "Whoooaaah" I was trying so hard not to laugh and I barely, through a few giggles asked, "are you alright?" It was the best?
Oh, and who could forget you stepping a a tack and managing to get hot sauce in your eye!
Your a hoot!Love ya!
Well honestly, I have like a million.. but the one that came to mind was kinda sad for me then, but really funny now-in 2nd grade when you and Megan decided you didn't want to be friends with me anymore! It was really sad.. but then I think we were friends again the next week! And also-going to California: disneyland,sea world, the beach! That was so much fun! I have many more though...
First one that came to my mind (and I have no idea why!) was government with Malipie -I have no idea how to spell that right!- that class was pretty fun, and I'm sure you can take the credit for most of that!! :)
...And now that I'm thinking of HS I just saw you and Nicole running through the halls wearing your 'superman' capes with your arms spread out in front of you. Hehee...you're always so fun to have around!
this is a weird memory but do you remember playing at my house when we were little and we were sitting in one of those little blue pools (it didnt have any water in it) on the side of my moms house under the snowball tree? I think we were talking about tyson nelson...I also remember you telling me to pick up your starburst wrapper at mutual one time and i yelled at you and then ran off crying. not so funny then but, glad it all worked out in the end:)
I remember a family reunion once... I think you were about 3 or 4... and Nicole and I decided that we needed to train you younger girls in the proper heckling of Grandpa. We spent several days egging you, Chelsie, and Whitney to untie Grandpa's shoes and push down his socks.
I always remember the fun that I had getting to know you and working with you at Tykes. I loved all the girls that worked with us it was such a fun staff. Well for the most part. I also remember how happy you were about getting married.
Post a Comment