Three years ago today (Sept. 15th. It is posting the 14th, because I wrote the post last night), I married the love of my life. I will never forget how excited I was the morning of our wedding. I was waiting at the hotel for Scott to pick me up. I was so nervous and thought for sure I was going to vomit. Then, there was a knock at the door, my prince had arrived. The minute I saw him, my heart was at ease and my life was complete. In that moment, I knew everything was right in the world. There is a safety I feel in Scotts presence, that makes everything okay. He is my one and only.
I am proud to say, that over the past three years I still feel for him the way I did 3 short years ago. I take that back, its stronger. My love for him runs deeper than I thought was ever possible. I never knew love until I met him. He is wonderful person, that puts up with my craziness. He laughs at my jokes, even when they aren't funny. He keeps me grounded. He cuddles with me at night...even if it is only touching toes. He makes me happy, like the inside happy that never goes away. I trust him with all my heart and can't imagine life without him. We just fit.
I contemplated about what to write about for our anniversary post. I was going to recap the past few years...but really who wants to read that besides me? I was going to write about my favorite moments in our marriage, but there are too many to name. I was going to just say...."Happy Anniversary Dear! I love you"...but that doesn't cut it. I looked through some pictures I have on my computer, and decided to share some with you of the past few years. Whats the saying, "A picture is worth a thousand words"?...it just doesn't take as long to read. I hope you enjoy the trip down memory lane as much as I did. (sorry the pictures are big again. I stole them from facebook.)
Playing pool at my grandmas. And for those that are wondering, I won again. Just kidding... Scott won, as always!
I would have never guessed that in 3 years, we would own a home, start a family, and put Scott through school for the second time. Our life is nothing put craziness sometimes, but I wouldn't change a thing. I can't wait to see what the next year brings!
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY DEAR!!! I LOVE YOU!!!
3 comments:
What an amazing adventure you two have been on. Congrats!! We hope that you have an wonderful anniversary!! We love you both.
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!
Stacey!!! I love you lots! but after three years YOU are BANNED from eating Licorice!!!!!!
Post a Comment