Tayden has become increasingly mobile over the past few days. He had been scooting around for quite awhile, and then Saturday night he started crawling! Once he got the hang of it, he caught on quick. He was starting to get pretty frustrated not being able to move, but now that he is on the go he is happier than ever.
I still cannot believe that our little boy will be 8 months in a few short days. It seems like yesterday I was carrying him in my belly and now he is almost to heavy to carry in my arms. This stage by far has been my favorite. He is developing quite the little personality. He has the funniest sense of humor and is usually very pleased with himself. Occasionally he will get up on all hands and feet (stinkbug style), look around and just laugh. He thinks it is hilarious. Tayden is also catching on very quickly and is interacting as we play. I love the fact that I can actually play with him and he plays back. Its the best. Along with a personality, he has quite the temper. If I take anything away from him, he throws a fit. Literally. He will arch his back and scream. Its fairly comical. I am hoping this goes away as he learns to communicate. If not, we are in trouble.
Here are some pictures of our perfect little guy:
Tayden crawling around. I love those big blue eyes!
An awesome picture of his teeth. He has 5 (almost 6) teeth. 3 on top and 2 on bottom. Hes got a nice gap on top, but I love it. It gives that much more personality and I think its adorable! Never mind my shoe. He likes to chew on it...gross, I know!
11 bags of Lifesaver Mints
1 Box Hot Pockets
4 Boxes of Nabisco Cookies
1 Box Hot Pockets
4 Boxes of Nabisco Cookies
All for a grand total of $5.26. Not to bad considering the cookies alone are around $3-$4 not on sale. Plus I saved $32.18!!! Not to shabby.
5 comments:
Hey Stacey...
Try signing with Tayden. Babies pick up on signs really quickly and it helps with the frustration sometimes. Simple ones like... more...eat... milk... juice... It's pretty cool to be able to talk to them when they can't talk; you can usually find books at the library with sign language for babies. Or a friend of mine has a couple of "Signing Time" DVDs that are kind of fun.
Wow~ Brady would seriously be in heaven with all those mints you got! He could down those in a week! That's awesome. Also can't believe Tayden is crawling! He was not fully crawling the last time I saw him which was like.. a week ago!! Wow!
I can't believe it! Where has the time gone? What cute little fart...I could just squeeze those cheeks. Soon there won't be much to squeeze, if he is moving as fast as you say he is he will thin out in no time. (what is it with baby's and stinky shoes? Gracie was the same way.) Great job on the couponing!
Wow your little boy has the most beautiful eyes. You take great pics. Want to use my babies as guinie pigs? congrats on 3 years. I remember when that day was and how cute you were and excited. I cant beleive it has been that long. Time flies.
I haven't had a lot of luck with couponing lately either. There have not been things on sale that I am too interested in.
Post a Comment