Sunday, June 15, 2025

Cancun Day Three

 Day three in Cancun was an adventure day! We got up early, got ready, ate breakfast and promptly missed our shuttle! We thought we had booked a private taxi, but in reality, it was a timed shuttle and they did not wait for anyone. So, after a rough start, we secured a taxi and headed out to Xplor, a natural water park. 

Xplor was alot of fun! We rode a huge water slide, ziplined, explored under ground rivers, navigated rafts, drove ATVs and swung on hammock swings. I was so worried about getting sunbured, but the park was in the jungle and so much of the day was either shaded or underground. We didn't get burned at all. 

I loved watching the boys have fun together. Beckett is nervous of heights and was not excited to go on the zipline. He did though and he did great. He actually had alot of fun. He did not like walking up the towers to get to the take off though. And he was ultra protective of his brothers in the lines. He made sure they didn't get too close to the edge and stayed safe. 

We all really enjoyed the underground river exploration, but did not love the rafting. It was so hard!! I kept getting stuck and turned around. I think I got rescue pulled more than I actually paddled. It was a fun day and one I will remember forever. 
















































































No comments: