Can you believe I only took one picture of Thanksgiving? I can! We were just having such a great day, I didn't stop to take any pictures. We spent the day with Packards and ate at Grandma and Grandpa Greats. Grandpa Great isn't doing too well these days, so we were really happy to spend some time in their home with them. After dinner, we headed to the Mennears for some quick pie and games. Games quickly turned into boy hunting and Scott shooting the boys with the salt gun.
Thanksgiving is one of my favorite times of the year. I love remembering all the blessings we have. We talk about our blessings all month long as we adore our thanksgiving tree with thankful leaves. My kids gave thanks for many things, including soldiers, socks, warm beds and water, temples, prophets, brothers, and so much more. I am thankful for my family and the joy they bring me!
No comments:
Post a Comment