Sunday, November 28, 2021

Happy Birthday, Scott

 Scott turned 38 this week and we loved celebrating him. Scott does so much for our family, we are definitely blessed to have him around. The kids know him well and got him a big bucket of Hubba bubba, an "a-salt" gun fly killer, and a new backpack. I got him a hair waver because he never likes what I get him, so I got him what I liked! It was pretty funny. And yes, he handed it back down to me, so it's a win!






Scott is our favorite guy. He works hard to provide for the family and always puts us first. He makes every effort to get to every game of the boys and washes the dishes when I ask him to. And even when I don't! He shares his love of cartoons, chocolate milk, and donuts with the boys and always hugs me when he gets home. He is the best! Happy birthday, old man! We love you!!


No comments: