Yesterday, Scott took the older boys to Ashton to work on the fence to line the property. Even though the boys had been working hard at football all week and Scott was tired from work, they went up and put in the work together. I love the property for so many reasons, but a big one is the work ethic that it is teaching the boys. I'm grateful for a husband who pushed the boys when I want to protect them. I am grateful for his work ethic and the example it is to the boys. They were so proud of the fence and were excited to tell me about when they got home. As a reward, Scott took them fishing that evening and then out for milkshakes. Work hard, play hard.
While the big boys worked in Ashton, the smaller boys stayed home with me. We worked a little too and took a trip to the dump and cleaned up the house. Then in the evening we delivered donuts for Becketts football fundraiser. Cache got a new book at the library and read as we walked telling me all the cool new things he was learning about tarantulas. Kyle rode his little dirt bike and Luna followed. It was a great evening!



No comments:
Post a Comment