My birthday was last Tuesday and it was wonderful. I can't believe how lucky I am to be surrounded by so many great people who love me and make me feel so special. I was the recipient of many texts, phone calls, messages and cards wishing me well. My tribe is the best.
Beckett brought me breakfast in bed and it was just the sweetest thing. All the boys wished me Happy Birthday and gave me multiple hugs through out the day. When I got home from mutual, they had set up a party with the help of Scott. Scott had each of them pick me out a gift and it was so interesting seeing what they thought I would like and how well they know me. Kyle got me peanut butter M and M's. Cache picked sandals, Beckett gifted me a blanket and Tayden knew I would love a gift card to my favorite drink shop. They did awesome! It was a great birthday!
No comments:
Post a Comment