Natalee and I took the boys up to Snackards without the dads. We had so much fun! We went swimming, spent the day at Quake Lake and Yellowstone, had ninja trainings, fishing lessons and played and laughed way too much. It was a great time and more than anything, I love the confidence that came with it. I can do things by myself. I can handle camping on my own. It gives me a little more freedom and less dependency on Scott. I look forward to many more trips to the mountains!
We love our little Ashton pool and the small town community it provides.
Hammock Park was also a favorite this year. Everyone attempted to sleep all night in their hammocks. While Cache and Ky loved the idea, when nighttime came, the decided to sleep inside. Tayden made it until about 3:30am when the mosquitos started attacking him. Beckett made it until sunrise at 5:30. Then I made him come inside and finish sleeping.
Quake Lake
The little boys didn't want to watch the movie that the big boys were, so we set up the little DVD player in my room. They loved it.
Ashton is my happy place. My home away from home. We are so blessed.
No comments:
Post a Comment