Tuesday, April 23, 2019
McDonalds compliments
I can’t believe I haven’t posted this yet. The other week, Scott had a phone interview (more on that later) and the kids and I needed to be out of the house. Since it was early morning, I took them out to McDonalds for breakfast. As we entered the play area, we found a group of older people having their morning coffee and reading the paper. Why they were in the kids play area, I’ll never know. School was out that day and it was much busier than I anticipated. Kids were running and screaming and it was just nuts. As an older lady got up to leave, she came to me first and said, “Your children are easily the best behaved here. Whatever you’re doing, keep it up.” Little does she know what she did for this mom. I was so proud of my boys for being so awesome, but proud of me too. I hope I can be that shining light for young-ish moms as I get older. It’s always nice to be patted on the shoulder by a complete stranger.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment