We had the best time celebrating him. He requested we sing Happy Birthday to him first thing in the morning and he loved every minute of it. The whole day he referred to himself as the birthday boy and kept saying, “This is the best day ever!!” It was so awesome experiencing the magic of the day with him.
I was a bit nervous to give him his cake. He was very specific about wanting a monster truck cake like last year, but I strayed away when I found a clearance cake at Walmart. It turned out super cute and he loved it.
We enjoyed a nice family party for him. He was thrilled with his gifts and especially loved his new bike. We didn’t wrap it up, but Tayden was more than happy to help with the surprise.
Kyle is the sweetest boy. He tells everyone multiple times a day how much he loves us and showers us with hugs. He loves to tag along with his brothers and play with friends. Kyle definitely follows in Caches footsteps and talks non stop. He’s just the most fun.
He also thinks he runs the show. He’s quite the bossy pants. He likes things to go his way, although he is gettng better at not throwing a major fit every time things stray.
Ky is also super silly. I love how he sticks his finger in his ear, instead of on his temple, and says, “Hmmmm, let me think.” For the longest time he referred to himself as the “mystery farter”, claiming he had nothing to do with the stench. He dresses himself every day and wants to look cool.
I love this son of mine. I’ve said it a million times, but I felt this boy calling to me from heaven and he’s better than I could have ever imagined.
No comments:
Post a Comment