Sunday, April 21, 2019

Easter 2019

We had a wonderful Easter thing year. My favorite part was following the Holy Week. It was so special to learn about the individual days leading up to the resurrection. Watching my boys grasp the strong sense of love of Jesus Christ was amazing. Not only did they see the love he has for other, their love for him increased. They were so impressed with the devotion that Jesus Christ had to the Fathers plan. 

Sunday was great. Church was wonderful and we spent the afternoon at my parents house celebrating with them. They planned an egg hunt and got the kids goodie baskets. We ate, roasted s’more and the kids ran and played. It’s always great to be in my parents home. 





Cache fell after the silly picture and was super sensitive about getting an individual picture, so he hid under the bed. It didn’t stop me! 









Cache finally agreed to an individual picture like his brothers. 







I love our Savior. The past year my relationship with him has grown exponentially. I trust him, I turn to him, I believe in him, and I strive to be like him. He is my strength.  I’m amazed at the sacrifice he gave for mankind. And not that he just gave it, but was willing. And even more than willing, he was happy to do it. I’m so grateful for the resurrection that allows us life after death. There really is nothing as significant as overcoming the grave. When everything boils down, that is all that matters. Trials, pain, anger, worldly wealth, etc. will all melt away. And we will be left with our knowledge, our family and God the Father and his Son. What a tender mercy! 

No comments: