It was such a fun day. We left around 8:30am and didn't get home until about 11:00pm. It was a long day in the car, but I'll tell you what...those boys of ours were phenomenal. They had a couple of books and that was it. They didn't fight or argue or have any major meltdowns. Instead, we talked, played games and rocked out with the radio. It really was awesome. We went to the grizzly bear exhibit, Old Faithful, played at a small beach, tried to see some fish off the bridge, got stopped by buffalo and finished off the night with pizza and ice cream in West Yellowstone. It was the perfect way to send off summer.
Mama wolf and her cubs in the den.
Tayden found a moose track.
Boys and bison.
Even though I thought the fun was over. I was totally wrong. Scott surprised me with an overnighter in Utah for my birthday. It was wonderful to have a couple of hours alone. We went out to dinner and shopped a little. Then laid in bed and watch TV. Talk about relaxing. And so perfect. I love this man of mine.

















No comments:
Post a Comment