Saturday, June 3, 2017

School Year End

Another school year has come and gone. I can not believe how fast this past year went. I often felt that school was just starting, even in April. Tayden and Beckett both did great and have come so far. They got straight 3's (A's) and scored a 3 on the IRI. They learned so much and I love how they are applying it to their lives.

Taydens class did a Readers Theater performance. He has been practicing for weeks and talked about it non stop. He did great and it was so fun to watch him act out his part with such excitement and skill. He even got to fill in another part for a friend that was sick and did great! I am really proud of him. Mrs. Cousin, his teacher, was incredible. She really taught in a way that resonated with him and he grew by leaps and bounds. He is reading efficiently, really understands math and enjoys science and learning about the world that surrounds him.






Beckett did great this year too. After a rough start with the broken arm, he ended on a very high note. He is doing remarkably well and is constantly blowing me away with his logic and brains. He understands math concepts that he hasn't been taught, just because it makes sense to him. Its incredible. He had the same teacher Tayden had in kindergarten, Ms. Kirby, and adored her. She is wonderful and I love being able to send my kids to school knowing they are safe and loved and can turn to her if they have a problem.





We are so ready for summer! Even Luna started it off with a bang! Running through the sprinklers then digging in the dirt...not a good combination, but made for one happy dog. She was so dirty I literally had to get in the shower with her to clean her up. Ugh, good thing I love her!



Happy summer!!

No comments: