This summer is kicking my butt. For real. Its keeping me so busy. And I love every single minute of it. I love that my kids are old enough to sleep in and keep each other busy so I can sleep in too. I love that we are together and they are each others main play pals. I love that the evenings are so perfect and we don't have to rush to bed and can actually enjoy time with Scott when he gets home. Summer is treating us right, thats for sure.
The past week has been great. Scott sold his five seater truck, finally! And got one with seats for everyone. We took it out this weekend and it was really fun. Ky especially loves Dads truck. Speaking of Kyle, he is very opinionated. Painfully opinionated. As we were getting ready to head out the door, he was refusing to take off his pajamas. Scott and I wrangled him down and got him dressed for the day. He was furious and ran to his room in a full on pout. Then, he magically appeared with re-dressed. He sure was proud of himself. And of course, everyone else had to get in on the photo action.
We spent one evening down at the field watching the Chuckars play. I love taking advantage of the cool things our little town has to offer.
And of course, Fathers Day. I love the father of our family. He works harder than anyone I know and there is no way we would be where we are without him. Fathers are essential to the family and I am grateful for Scott.
Its been a great week. And the fact that I haven't had time for blogging...or much of anything else...proves it!
No comments:
Post a Comment