I've been meaning to blog about various things all week, but am just now getting the time to sit down and do it. So enjoy a smorgasbord of our week.
Cache is transitioning out of naps. Some days are better than others.
He didn't quite make it through the afternoon errands this day.
Tayden is the best big brother.
And little brother Kyle absolutely adores him.
A reminder why I blog.
As I am finishing up my 2012 blog book, I got out our old books to check out the covers and make sure I ordered the right one. The kids had a blast looking through the old books although Cache was bummed because he wasn't in any of the books yet, So he'll he pumped to get the next year in the mail. And it motivated me to keep blogging, so it was a win.
We make a homemade treat every Tuesday. The boys have come to love Treat Tuesday and look forward to it each week. This week I made s'more cookies and they were a hit.
Especially with Cache...and his eye.
Wall stenciling. This is what is taking up any spare moment of my time. But it will be worth it.
Or so I keep telling myself.
We were in desperate need of fresh air the other day.
So, I bundled up my baby and got outside. Besides not being able to move, Kyle was one happy camper.
Valentine making party.
I'm glad I have boys and can get away with plain envelopes and masking tape. Nothing to fancy over here.
It's been a good week!
No comments:
Post a Comment