Thursday, February 25, 2016

Framers

Last weekend Scott had a little surprise up his sleeve. He framed the boys room downstairs!! I wasn't expecting that to happen for a few weeks, but he got it completely done last Saturday. 



Of course, two extra hands sure helped a lot. Thanks Matt! 




It looks great. I am so happy to get this project started. 

And also, since I'm already blogging, enjoy a few extras. 

Tayden had his 100th day of school and had to decorate this little shirt with 100 of his favorite things, he chose Legos and it turned out great. 

We got Tayden a Book of Mormon for his 7th birthday. The plan is to read it over the next year, marking important scriptires to him and have him write his testimony in the back when he's finished. Then we'll present it to him at his Baptism. It's been such a pleasure expericing this special book with him and teaching him why we believe the things we do. 

We found a frozen snake at our friends house today. I asked Beckett to move to the sun so I could get a better picture. His reply, "Mom! Are you crazy? As soon as the sun warms it up, he won't be frozen. And you know what that means? It won't be dead. And you know what that means? I'll be holding a alive snake. I'm just going to hold it in the shade, okay?" 











No comments: