Friday, February 5, 2016

Becketts Pants

There are a million and one cute things my kids say and stories they tell. I wish I could write everyone of them down and remember them all, but we all know thats not feasible. This one though, needs to be documented.

All of Becketts pants are hand me downs from Tayden. Beckett is hard on his pants, but Tayden was even harder. They have all been mended to the max and beyond repair. As B was getting ready for preschool this week, I told him to get dressed. Discouraged because of all his holey jeans, he gave up. I told him we would go shopping after school and get him some new pants, but to just wear a pair of Taydens for the time being. He agreed and I left the room as he proceeded to get dressed. Next thing I know there was a hoot and hollering coming from his room. He came running down the hall yelling, "Get them off! Get these pants off! I have girls peepee in this pants. Theses are too tight and I have a girl pee pee!!! Get them off!" Tayden, being tall and skinny prefers skinny jeans. Beckett, being bigger, does not. He put on Taydens pants and they were way to small in the waist and crotch and my Beckett boy did not care for them on bit. He felt like a girl. The minute the pants came off he said, "Phew. That's lots better. I don't want to look like a girl." I was cracking up.

Needless to say, we rushed after school and got him some less girly jeans.

No comments: