Beckett had a cute little Indian Program at his preschool this week. I have been so impressed with his teacher and her program. Beckett is doing really well and is taking to learning much more than I thought he would. I was worried he wouldn't like it, but it turns out he loves it.
He is also doing great socially. I walked in and a mom asked if I was Becketts mom. When I told her I was, she told me how her son raved about B. They are the cutest little friends.
The kids doing the Pledge of Allegiance. Becketts hand is on his heart under his costume. Next to him is his little buddy, Crosby.
I love this classic trying not to smile face.
His part was about what the indians wore. He also said he was grateful for cars.
His candy teepee. He was quite proud of it.
I love watching Beckett blossom. He is really coming into his own and it is a pure pleasure to watch.
No comments:
Post a Comment