As for me. Ugh. I'm huge and uncomfortable. I have an awful vericose vein that is constantly throbbing and makes even simple tasks almost unbearable. And my heartburn...there's that too. But honestly, there is nothing so horrible that could make this pregnancy awful. I am so happy to be carrying this baby. I wasn't sure I'd ever get the chance again, so I vowed I'd love this pregnancy no matter what. And I am doing just that. My favorite thing is feeling baby boy four move. He doesn't move much through the day, or I'm too busy to notice, but he moves every night as I fall asleep and first thing when I wake up. He's fairly predictable and I love it.
I can't believe I only have 12 weeks left. Considering I went early with my last two, my doctor said he wouldn't be surprised if I delivered at 38 weeks. Which is TEN weeks away. That freaks me out. I am not nearly prepared as I'd like to be. But on the flip side, I can't wait to kiss his face. I can't wait to snuggle him and learn his little quirks. Ten weeks feel entirely too far away.
Progression of my pregnancy thus far.
22 weeks
25 weeks
28 weeks
Can't wait for baby boy. Who still remains nameless because his daddy is naming him. Yes, Scott is naming him and I have full confidence in him to give baby a wonderful name. I think it's going to be really special for Scott to name him and will create a really unique bond to his youngest son.
Over all, I am feeling so grateful and excited.



1 comment:
You look great! Glad you are feeling good, and I'm excited to watch you rock four kids so someday I might consider having another ;)
Post a Comment