Halloween was great. Per tradition, we went trick or treating with our clan. The kids had a blast and came home with a boat load of candy. The adults enjoyed the nice evening and spending much of it laughing the night away.
The next morning my friends and I enjoyed breakfast and a pedicure. It was so wonderful to spend the morning with them chatting and just being in their presence. They gave me the most thoughtful gift I have ever received. A beautiful Nevada necklace to always remind me that there are people here who love me. And to show everyone that I have left a piece of my heart in Nevada. I am going to miss these girls with a fierceness I can not explain. But as I said before, today is for happy memories and pictures.
After breakfast was over, we hit the park for Taydens t-ball party. It was cold, but that didn't stop the kids from having fun. Tayden had such a great year and had a really great couch. He was so excited to get his first trophy ever and promised to keep it the rest of his life. He also received his baseball plaque and a game ball.







No comments:
Post a Comment