My sweetest little niece, Gracie, did a class project for school where she created a penguin and sent it to 'live' with someone for a day. And guess who she chose? The Packard family!! We were so super excited and the boys loved having Lowy with us for a few days. She came to the park with us, went on walks with us, went on a airplane and helicopter ride and even got a picture with a fresh cut dog.
I was flattered, to say the least, that she chose us. I have a very special place in my heart for the Justin Mennear clan and am so grateful they are my family. Thanks for letting us hang out with Lowy, Gracie! I hope you and your class enjoy the pictures!
And one for the road..
Cache is quite the cheese. You pull out the camera and he smiles away. Its the cutest.
Oh what the heck, here are a bunch for the road that I haven't got around to posting!
I love this classic Cache face. He's mid "WOW!"
Scott and his airplane. You have to look hard, but its on the ground. And the strip behind us.
And of course, B head to toe in dirt.
Why even act surprised?!
1 comment:
She'll be so excited! I will have to show her the blog when she comes home. Love ya!
Post a Comment