Monday, January 20, 2014

Helicopter Tour!

After two and a half months we were finally able to go on the helicopter tour for Scott's birthday. It was canceled due to rain in November and this was the soonest we could work it out. I was pretty nervous but it turns out it was really fun and I quite enjoy flying. The views were amazing and it was awesome flying over the city and looking at the skyline and all the humongous houses. Happy birthday sweetheart I love you more than you know, really. I'm grateful that I was able to go on this adventure with you.






 The edge of the gigantic houses. Directly behind them in nothing but desert for miles. 

 The desert.

 The red rock mountains truly are magnificent. The coolest part about this tour is that it was on our side of town. These mountains are literally right behind us, miles behind us, but we still see them every day driving to our house. So it was awesome to see them up close. Really up close. Closer than I expected to be.








 We went through this gorge. It was awesome. 




It was a fun morning and I can't wait to do another helicopter tour! 

No comments: