I always say that late gifts are the best kind of gifts. This rang true this year as we received on of the best gifts the day after Christmas. Grandma and Grandpa Packard came to see us for a few days. The boys had no idea they were coming and were so excited to see them at the airport, rather than the 'friend of a friend' I had lied to them about. We didn't do too much the first two days they were here, but hung out and enjoyed good company and great conversation. The boys loved having the extra attention and were so good while they were here. Cache was a little cranky, but I finally figured out he is working on 3 new teeth and while some meds in his system he was a brand new boy.
On Saturday, we had a super fun day. We went fishing, but didn't have any luck. All the birds were eating the fish and Tayden was heart broken, but nothing a little snowball fight couldn't fix! Then we watched Dad fly his airplane for a few minutes before it crashed and broke and then set off to dinner.
It was a nice visit and so wonderful having them in our home. I can see why Scott turned out so amazing, he had some pretty stellar examples.
Thanks Grandma and Grandpa.
We love you more than you know!
1 comment:
So much fun! I wish Ann could carpool to Texas!
Post a Comment