Thursday, October 24, 2013

Baby C Stats

Some of you have been asking about Caches one year appointment. Here's the scoop. He looks great. Hitting his milestones and is developmentally perfect. As everyone knows, we have been watching his growth. At 6 months he was 1% for height, at 9 months he was 4% and at his 12 month appointment he was 10% for height. A good jump! The doctor said he was from super...and semi scary...short, to just short. He thinks Cache has a constituted growth delay. Basically, most kids grow a bunch in the first 2 years and then slow down until their next growth spurt. Kids with a growth delay grow slow and steady and almost always catch up to their peers. Looks like that is what we are dealing with. And I am perfectly okay with that, because that means he is healthy. Everything else is great. 

This week has been madness. Scott has worked the graveyard shift and I am going on my 6th night alone. Glad to have him back tomorrow and get back into the swing of things. 

My family is coming this weekend, so hopefully I have some good pictures and stories to share! Don't expect much from me while they are here. I can't wait to soak them up! 

Have a great weekend! 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Good! I think Cannon is like that as well.