Time for another home update. Things are moving quickly and we are finally at the light at the end of the tunnel. Scott comes to pick the kids and I up in TEN short days and then we'll stay in a hotel in Las Vegas for about a week while all the loose ends are being tied up and the finishes touches get done. I can't believe its about done and we'll actually be living in our home in 2-3 weeks. Its gone super fast and entirely too slow at the same time. Here are the most current pictures Scott has sent me. I love it already and can't wait to see it in person.
I realize I never posted the floor plans. Our home is the same just flipped.
Formal front room and tile walk way. We had a tile walk way installed to cut down on the gross Nevada dirt and oil. Its seriously the dirtiest place and the yuck from outside transfers in so easily and gets everything dirty. We're hoping the tile walkway will help with that and keep our carpet looking nice and clean. That and no shoes...
Master bedroom. The archway goes into the master bath. The door you see is to the toilet.
The garage entrance is under the stairs. The door to the right is the downstairs bath and the door to to the left is the front door. It makes better sense on the floor plan. The stairs are done. The carpet on the tile at the bottom of the stairs is just a carpet rug, so it doesn't look finished.
The walkway into the kitchen and the living room. The space between the windows is where the TV will go.
Master Shower.
Part of the master closet.
Kitchen with appliances and counter tops. This is taken from the living room. The other space to the left with the big window is the dining room.
I know to most people this is not a lot of space. And lets be honest, its not. But believe it or not, this is very standard for Las Vegas. It has taken quiet a bit of getting used to, but I am just grateful the kids will have outdoor access and grass. Now you know why I say if I could give my kids anything it would be space.
Upstairs loft.
Closet doors. Trim still has to be painted on the top.
Scott didn't send me this picture, so I had to steal it off his instagram. Everything is about done except the front and garage doors, they need painted, and the desert landscaping. Which won't be too different from what it already is. haha. It will be rocks and a few trees. It will look nice.
I'm excited to get home and settle in. I'll have regular computer access and start blogging with more frequency and purpose. I've been doing the best I can to keep up, but feel like I've been doing it just to get it done. It'll be nice to live with my husband again and function as a family.
I love this house so much. It already feels like home.
Can't wait until it actually is!

1 comment:
Yay! I can't wait to come see it in person and see YOU! Not too much longer now.
Post a Comment