As September was quickly approaching Tayden kept asking if summer was over and when school was going to start. I had planned on waiting until we got back into Vegas and things settled down to start school, but with his constant questioning and growing boredom I started looking for options in Idaho. I talked to a friend of mine and she gave me a referral to the preschool her daughter went to last year. Turns out it was my old softball coach and she made a spot for Tayden for a few weeks. He had his first day on Tuesday and loved it. Its in an actual building and set up just like a school and Tayden is totally digging it. He has show and tell tomorrow and can't wait to tell everyone about his super awesome Spiderman his Aunt Jo got him. I'm actually pretty bummed that it isn't in Vegas. Its a really great place. I am so grateful she was willing to take Tayden for the few weeks we have left.
And truly, its only a few weeks. As of this past weekend we have walls! Scott is hoping by this weekend the stucco will be done and the walls will be taped and textured. I love seeing updates.
After that, the fun stuff starts happening. Paint, tile, carpet, trim, cabinets, etc.
Feel good about things today.
1 comment:
House is looking good! I want to go see it in person.
Post a Comment