Friday, February 10, 2012

Sickies


These best friends are sick. Fever, green snotty noses and the worst cough ever. Poor Tayden keeps asking for medicine to make him feel better. He is a constant basket case. In his prayers tonight, he asked Heavenly Father to make him better. Sweetest thing. Beckett is taking it like a champ. He is acting more annoyed then anything. I don't think he understands the snot all over his face or the relentless hacking. 

This mama is sick of sick kids. I hate to see my children suffer. It's the worst.
So, don't count on any new updates until the sickies have left this house.

Which hopefully will be sooner than later.

  

4 comments:

Amanda said...

I agree...watching your kids suffer is the worst feeling ever. Hope they feel better soon!

Melissa said...

Boo! Sorry, I'm sure it was my sickies that got your sickies sick. Last night I said "My throat hurts" and Hannah said "My throw up hurts too"...guess what she did a couple hours later :?

Megan Johnson said...

Dang! Sick kids are no fun. Hope they are better soon!

Lisa said...

Poor babies!!! Hope you feel better soon!