Valentines Day was less than eventful this year. Mainly, because our home is still full of sick. Luckily, Tayden is finally on the mend. He got a good night sleep last night without hacking his head off and was in much better spirits today. Beckett on the hand isn't quite better yet. He got sick 2 days after T, so I'm hoping he'll be getting better soon also. It hit me like a ton of bricks, yesterday. I tried so hard to fight it as long as long as I could, but it finally caught up to me. I hope my kids weren't feeling this awful--its no wonder we had such a rough week.
Despite being sick, I tried to do Valentines with Tayden. We had bought them last week with the intentions of doing them and handing them out today. Our plans didn't quite work out, so I got them out today. Turned out pretty lame. I couldn't sit up at the table long enough to help Tayden and he didn't understand the concept on his own.
So, instead I snapped a few pictures of our valentines spent in Pajammies.
Poor sad eyes begging for more pedi-light.
I caught a few happy minutes of Beckett. I sure love this little smile.
And, a quick word about my husband. He is one in a million. All day he took care of me, helped with the kids, cleaned the house, cooked dinner and never ever complained. That is where you find true love. In the trudges of the unglamorous. He loves me. And I am so lucky for it!
Here's to getting better.
1 comment:
I seriously cannot believe how cute Beckett is!!! He is a DOLL!!!! And so sorry you guys are sick. Hope you are all better soon!
Post a Comment