Tayden loves to reenact scenes from cartoons with his toys. Mostly Toy Story or Find Nemo. Its the funniest think I have ever seen. He'll study the movie and later act it out with his toys. Almost word for word. He has most the characters from Toy Story in one form or another and will set them up the same as Andy almost daily. I hear him quoting the movie all day long. It seriously cracks me up. I don't want to forget this age. He is so full of life. He is so observant . He is just flat out fun.
Another thing I want to remember about Tayden is he imagination. This kid can think up a storm. He brings me baby dinosaurs, or huge snakes and the occasional monster so carefully in his little cupped hands. We have a rug in our front room that turns into the ocean and we have to swim through a shark family with pointy teeth. Oh, and another favorite is the sleeping bear at the bottom of our stairs. We have to make sure to tip toe as to not wake it up! I don't know where he comes up with this stuff.
And a few Taydenisms:
"You don't know what you're talking about."
"I love this SO much."
"Um, letters can't sit on the table, they don't have legs"
"This makes me SO happy."
"I can not talk nice, I feel mean."
"Super cool."
"Hey Everybody! I have a good idea!"
"SO awesome."
"Move Beckett! There is too much room up here!" (he gets not enough and too much mixed up)
"Silly Man."
"Its okay brother, I'm here to keep you safe."
"What happened to you?"
"Go back to sleep mom so I can use your phone."
This age has been so much fun. Full of challenges, but so many good things too. And those are the things I want to remember!
2 comments:
My personal favorite..."I can not talk nice, I feel mean." ...I am going to start using that one :)
I love it all! You did great...he'll want to read this post someday for sure!
Post a Comment