Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Childrens Museum

Scott and I took the boys to Lieds Childrens Museum today. We had LivingSocial coupon, so the whole trip was whopping $8.50. Which is a good thing, because I was a little less than impressed with the experience. Don't get me wrong, it was fun, but I was expecting a little bit more. I was hoping it would be like the Discovery Museum in Dallas. Also, Tayden was a little young for a lot of the exhibits--and Beckett wasn't exactly patient while we attempted to read and teach Tayden about all of them. 

 Tayden standing tall at 36 inches. Give or take.

 Scott was a little too tall.




 Notice Becketts fat lip? He's had a rough week. He had run in with a chair that resulted in a bloody nose and nearly black eye. He stumbled down the stairs. And he tripped leaving his fat lip. I need to invest in some bubble wrap something.



 Almost bubbled!

We loved the pull your own weight. I got up. Scott didn't. Haha.


The hurricane tunnel was pretty fun too. Tayden enjoyed it. Lots. So did my hair!




Regardless of the little let downs-- we had a good time. It was super fun spending time as a family and getting out and exploring the great town of Las Vegas. 

4 comments:

Echo said...

Yay for Dallas! It looks like you got your $8.50 worth. Cute shoes by the way. And you know if I were there I would totally give Scott a hard time. He either needs to lose some weight or gain some muscle! :o)

Scott said...

Hey Now! Its not like its this easy way to lift yourself ECHO!!!! Its a small rope, that just happened to hurt my frail and dry hands. haha, anyways my job doesn't require me to have muscle anymore! ;)

Amanda said...

Did I miss something??? cuz that last pic is Beckett standing & He cant possibly be doing that already!!! They grow up way to fast:) Glad you had a fun family time...I love your pic in the wind tunnel.

Eliza said...

Kinda fun, but lame is a good way to describe it! Looks like you made the most of it.