Lets start with the hubster. Scott is still waiting clearance for work. Basically, that means he sits in a ware house all day and cruises around on the internet and watches movies for 10 hours a day. Its actually extremely boring and he hates most days. However, its a paycheck so we don't complain too much. He is head of the scouts and is the home teacher supervisor. He stays busy with work, church and his ever needy wife-but some how he makes it all work. I think its because he is superman?
As for superman's wife. Not so super. Its been a rough week. First off, I caught pink eye. Awesome? Not really. My eye was pretty swollen for a good share of the week and I had a massive head ache for a few days. I didn't get much done around the house. Actually, I don't think I did anything. I had no idea pink eye could be so depressing and dehabilitating. It was frustrating and awful. It was an inviation for more than one pity party. And trust me, you don't want to hear the details. However...good things happened this week too. Two good things:
#1-My two year old Tayden. This is the good stuff. The updates you really want to read. T has been obsessed with Blues Clues lately. Seriously, obsessed. He knows all the songs, acts them out and even has a 'handy book' he writes all his clues in. Its the cutest.
This little stinker is also growing up right before my very eyes. His personality, his mannerism, his conversation, his attitude-everything points to a little boy, rather than a toddler. I can't get over him. I asked him the other day if he would go get my purple sandals. He was taking a few minutes longer than I had anticipated so I asked him if he found them and he replied, "Wellllll, I found one purple sandal" and came out of the closet twirling it on his finger. It was such a small, quick moment- but it made me realize how quickly he is growing up.
He took the sacrament indepently today and was so proud of himself. He says prayers and loves nursery. He is always so quick to say sorry, thank you, or I love you. He is the best big brother and constantly showers Beckett with hugs and kisses. I am learning so much from him. I want to be more like Tayden.
Funny pictures. First picture is of our extra Christmas tree lights. He found them in my dresser the other morning and started to play with them. I explained to him what they were for and that they were not to play with. (This kid is an angel as long as he gets an explanation he understands.) He said, "Okay mom" and went on his way. Later that day, I ran my fingers along the gate at the top of the stairs and found the rest of the lights stuck in the little holes. I giggled and he came to see what I was laughing at. As soon as he saw them, he busted up laughing and told me, "I DID THAT!". I don't know why he thought it was so funny, but we shared a good few minutes of laughter.
This was Taydens response to me as I told him it was time to go home from the park. He seriously thought I couldn't see him. There is a row of bushes about 4 feet in front of him and a foot behind him. Good hiding buddy!
These are just some funny pictures of my boys in their Boise shirts. I tried to get a cute picture of them smiling together, but that just didn't happen this go around. I love Becketts hand on Taydens knee. These two love love love each other.
This one is just a classic funny Tayden face.
R.I.P Buzz. Tayden lost him the other day. He fell out of the fire truck T was pulling around. This little boys heart was so completely broken. He wrapped up in his blanket, laid his head on his dads shoulder and sobbed. Saddest thing ever. I broke down and bought him a new one. I vowed I would never do something like that, but the things you do for your kids. I would have done anything at that point to make his heart quit hurting.
#2-Beckett boy. Beckett is all over the place. We are chasing him around the house all day, pulling stuff out of his mouth, prying things from those little hands...you name it, we have to do it. He is still the happiest boy on the block and is sleeping through the night again. Hallelujah! B has two teeth on top and two teeth on bottom. He has a nice gap in the top two, just like Tayden had...if not a little worse. His hair is still red and we can't take him anywhere without people stopping to look at the cute baby. Beckett loves to talk and yell and scream and laugh and make noise of any sort. Which is fine. Loud, but fine. And boy oh boy, does he love to eat. He's a social eater and has to have finger foods on his plate while we eat dinner. Regardless of if he is hungry or not. He is cruising all over the furniture and walks with his little walker toy. I left him in his room for a minute today and came back in to find him sitting on a box of diapers. He was just chilling, chewing on a prescription for diaper rash. Guess I didn't put it up high enough. It was on the Tupperware behind him, but it looks as though that's not going to work anymore. I have a hard time getting mad at "crocodile", as Tayden likes to call him (We play jungle alot, and B always gets the role of the crocodile.) or telling him no. Pretty sure its those big blue eyes and irresistible dimples! I can't imagine our life without him. He is the perfect addition to our family.
So there you have it. A post full of random pictures and updates. Maybe something exciting this week will happen. I'll keep you posted!
1 comment:
I love it all no matter how random!
Post a Comment