Tuesday, October 25, 2011

9 Months


My baby Beckett is 9 months old, yesterday. I can't believe how fast time has gone and find it even harder to believe that in 3 months he will be a year! This little boy bring so much happiness to our lives. At 9 months Beckett Sean:

*Is a super duper fast crawling machine.
*Gets into everything. The cupboards, the fridge, the toilet, the pantry,...etc.
*Has the best laugh ever!
*Is going through a MAJOR mommy stage. I cannot leave the room without him breaking down....every!
*Loves whatever toys Tayden is playing with.
*Climbs up the stairs.
*Has learned to go down the stairs...very slowly.
*A huge flirt and ham.
*Loves attention.
*Is sleeping through the night, for the most part.
*Eats like a champ and loves finger foods.
*Weights 22 lbs.
*Has 4 teeth. 2 on top and 2 on top.
*Knows his name, as well as Taydens and Tanners. 
*Knows mom and dad.
*Learning to clap his hands.
*Moves your hand or anything else that is in his way.
*Cruises around all the furniture.
*Is so happy.

He is so fun.
I am thankful everyday for him.
I LOVE him!

3 comments:

Sheena said...

I love this picture of baby B. We have one that looks almost the same of Landon!

Lindsey Rasmussen said...

Wow that went fast! He is seriously cute! Miss our playdates!

Amanda said...

He's growing up so fast! what a cutie:)