Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Then and Now

Preface: This morning the boys and I went to the park. We came home and changed clothes because 1.) Tayden was hot from all that playing and wanted to take his pants off and 2.) Beckett doesn't nap as well in clothes with zippers, buttons, or anything like that. 3.) Lets be honest, I hate wearing jeans at home. We are usually in gym shorts or yoga pants. So, we changed into our at home play clothes for the rest of the day. 

Later that evening, Scott and I were getting ready to head to the store. I asked Scott to get Tayden dressed and told him his clothes were on the bed. I died laughing when he came out looking like this.

 Scott had got Tayden and Becketts clothes mixed up. It reminded me of the same little boy were the exact same outfit two years ago.
Funny, huh?

 And would you take a look at this handsome little man.

Good times!

3 comments:

Audrey said...

I feel that same way everytime Taylor wears Lexi's old clothes. Your boys are so cute!

Erin_C said...

we are kindred spirits. i never hang out in jeans or "real clothes" at home. chris hardly ever sees me really dressed :) and I had a similar experience this week. I was going through some baby clothes and couldn't believe babies really start out that small. can't believe how fast they grow . . .

Echo said...

Your kids are growing up way to fast. Can't you slow it down until their favorite aunt gets there! (don't tell JoDell I voted ms as their favorite aunt)