Monday, April 11, 2011

Photoshoot and some GREAT news!

Does anyone else find humor in the fact that there is nothing to blog about for a whole week and then in just one day there is about 5,000 things to talk about? I do.

First up, my little sister (in-law) got married Saturday. It was a wonderful day and deserves a post of its own. And once I can steal some pictures from her I will do just that. (Deal Sharlee?) For the wedding, my little family was assigned the color blue. I'm not going to lie, we looked hot! I could have stared at my boys in their matching outfits all day long. They were so handsome. I asked my MIL to snap some pictures of us all matchy matchy and had to laugh when I looked at the results. It sure is hard to take a family picture with two little boys. Especially when the little toddler was sick and the other baby was hungry.

Trying to soothe a hungry chub.

Coaxing a tired toddler to smile.

Moms obviously not ready.

Big brother is more concerned about little brother.

Come on boys. One picture? (Like my new 'do'?)

Almost perfect.

I guess you take what you can get!

Can't wait to see the other pictures!

Now, for the GREAT news. Hubster got a job!!! We will be moving to Vegas in May. That is just a few weeks away and I am so excited! I am extremely nervous, but can't wait to start our new adventure. I can't even begin to tell you how proud I am of my husband. This job has been his goal for the past 2 years and today, he achieved it! I couldn't be more impressed with him. He has always provided for our family, no matter the sacrifice and continues to do so. Its so comforting to know that the Lord answers our prayers and has an intense interest in our family. I know we are supposed to go to Nevada and there is a purpose for us there. Can't wait to see what it is!

And, lastly...I already updated today about our sweet puppy Tanner. Read the post if you missed it!

XOXO


12 comments:

Echo said...

Okay first things first. YOU LOOK GORGEOUS!

Second thing. I know you told me Beckett was a little think, but I had no idea! Now, I see why it was so hard for you to crunch his legs when he couldn't poop!

Congratulations on the job!

Love ya!

Erin_C said...

you look totally fab.

and congrats on the job! that is so exciting. i'm happy for you guys!

Lindsey Rasmussen said...

Yay! Congrats on the job.. sad that you will be leaving so soon!! We will miss our playdates! But, what a fun adventure!!

Collin, Traci, Cam, and Alyssa said...

Congratulations on the job! So glad things are going according to plan, it's so nice when that happens :)

Unknown said...

What a great adventure that you have ahead of your little family. We have good friends in Vegas. We are down there a lot and I will introduce you so that you know some one. Let us know when the move is. Congratulations Scott you are an amazing dad and husband.

Chelsie said...

Isn't it amazing how things work out? That's is awesome that Scott got the job he wanted!

So sad about Tanner! If I knew where we are going to be in a year, I would take him! Chances are though, we will be living in an apartment and we'll both be gone during the day. :( Good Luck finding him a home!

Taryn said...

That is so exciting about the new job! Moving away from your family can be hard at times, but it is such an amazing growing experience for your marriage. You guys will love making your own little life in a new place!

And you look great, btw! Didn't you just have a baby, because I don't think anyone can tell!!!

sam and kyrsten said...

i agree with taryn you look sooo good! i cant believe you just had a baby!

congratulations on the move it will be so fun to do something new and exciting!

so sorry about the pup!

Bradley and Nicole said...

Oh my goodness talk about horrible timing....brad and I live in vegas and are moving to ontario in may.what part of vegas are you guys thinking of living in. let me know if you have questions on this lovely city. You will love it here.

The Collier 4 said...

Congrats! We were in your shoes last year at this time and know how you feel. SO STRESSFUL! It is great to have our prayers answered. Good Luck in Vegas! Things will work out for Tanner as well and you will find him a wonderful home.

Unknown said...

I would a agree with Echo!! You look awesome!!! Your cute matching family photos are adorable!! Congrats on the new job!! Love you guys!

Jamie said...

I'm so sad we missed the wedding! I hope you are able to 'steal' a few pictures to post.

I can't tell you how thrilled we are about the new job! We are so excited! I hope the move goes well. If we lived closer, I would be there to help... (or babysit...)