Monday, April 18, 2011

Bear World

We had a party in Mom and Dads bed on Saturday morning. When I woke up to this:

I knew it was going to be a great day.
We loaded up the boys and went to bear world!
( I am a little embarrassed of Taydens outfit. I thought it was going to be all gross and icky, so I put him in some not so nice clothes. )

We drove around and looked at all the animals. Which Tayden absolutely loved.
Then, we got to ride a train!
Which was awesome.
Because trains are the best.

We headed over to the petting zoo and quacked at some ducks.

And fed a deer.

We even got to pet a real baby bear!

Then it was back to the trains.
Because trains are the best.

See how much he loves them?

The ride sizer said he was big enough to go alone.

But riding with mom is still fun!

We pretended to be bears.

And finished the day with a little to close for comfort encounter with a moose.

I knew it was going to be a great day!

2 comments:

Echo said...

Love it!

sam and kyrsten said...

haha i have never been to bear world but was actually just talking with my mother in law about it yesterday. i NEED to go some time. i REALLY want to see a bear in real life.... and lets be honest tayden clothes are not bad at ALL! they are super cute. i was expecting something totally different! :)