Monday, February 21, 2011

I'm a fan

Today, was the best. day. ever. Okay, not EVER ever. But, a close contender. First of all, we slept in until 8:45. How lovely is that? Then my fantastic husband practically kidnapped the whole family, okay not kidnapped...but swept us away to breakfast. I have wanted to go out to breakfast at a local diner for some time now. And this morning, since Scott didn't have school, we enjoyed some hot breakfast at Jumbos. And I will say...it was delish. Soon after breakfast, we hit up the $2.00 theater and took Tayden to Megamind. Such a funny movie. I enjoyed it...and even better, we got to watch the whole entire movie. That hasn't happened since T became mobile. So we counted that successful.

But you know my very favorite part of today? Spending the whole day with my whole family. We don't get Scott home all day very often and it was fab. And another fantastic tidbit about today, we went out with two kids like pros. I was waiting for the day that Beckett would become part of the routine and today it just happened. Don't get me wrong, we have gone out before, but today it was natural. Today, it was seamless. Today, it was...well perfect.


And on the words of perfection.... B is 4 weeks today. I can't believe it. He is the absolute sweetest boy ever. He is rarely fussy and so content when he is awake. He's a dream baby. Honestly. He is starting to hold his head up and gain neck control. Now, we are working on syncing him with Taydens schedule. Any tips?

Check out what I caught on my iphone.

Great addition to my day.

Presidents Day...I think I'm a fan..

2 comments:

Echo said...

Yay for being a pro! He looks so much like your husband. But definately alot cuter! Miss and love you!

P.S. why do you keep avoiding my phone calls? :o)

Lisa said...

Good for you! I'm jealous! :) And what a cute smile!