Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Bubbles?

Things were a little too quiet this morning. That usually means trouble with the master of disaster at our house. So, I went upstairs to investigate and found this...

Tayden had opened the Vaseline (we have it out for Becketts circumcision) and was applying it all over his body. When I asked him what he was doing he replied...."Mama! Bubbles!"

5 comments:

Erin_C said...

oh, my gosh. i found carly with our tub of vaseline but she hadn't figured out how to open it yet. i thought, that would have been my worst nightmare! that stuff is so hard to get off! that is so cute he called it bubble though. hilarious.

Lisa said...

NICE! :) I love little kids...

Echo said...

I love it! He is adorable and I love his new smiles!

Jason and Jessie said...

That is how it is at my house. If it is quiet I am worried. Your boys are so cute!

Unknown said...

That is hilarious!!!! I love it. This gave me the best laugh. What a cutie.