Monday, February 28, 2011

5 Weeks

Sweet baby brother is 5 weeks old today. We took him to the doctor today for his one month check up and he is doing fantastic. He weighed in at 12 lbs and is 23 inches long. He is a chunker. I can't believe how fast time has gone. He is such a great addition to our family and we love having him so much.

At 5 weeks Beckett is:
-Starting to hold his head up like a champ. Dr. C was very impressed with how strong he is.
-Smiles. Not consistently, but definitely on purpose.
-Is the squeakest baby ever.
-Is Taydens best friend.
-Has semi red hair. We are waiting to see what color it will turn.
-Is extremely calm and relaxed.
-Sleeps pretty well. We are still working on a nap schedule, but does fairly well at night.
-Looks like Tayden...alot.
-Is so so fun.

Evidence of the best friends.

Tayden constantly wants to hold B. This particular day he was telling him all about fish and how they swim in cold water.

Can't wait to see how this relationship develops!


1 comment:

Echo said...

I love it! Look at his red hair. I wish I was there to hold the little guy. We love and miss you!