Today was the perfect start to the year:
Tayden had his ball.
Sitting in his camp chair.
Next to his Dad.
Drinking some juice.
Watching football.

Who could ask for more?
Happy New Year!
Along with everyone else, I have set a new years resolution. In years past, I have set three or four for myself, but this year I am focusing on just one. Family. Home. Evening.
I am going to give it my best to hold weekly FHE.
I think it will be so good for our growing family.
I can't wait.
Something else I can't wait for...to hold my new baby boy. He should be making his arrival in 5 weeks....35 short days. Hooray!!!
Happy 2011!
Tayden had his ball.
Sitting in his camp chair.
Next to his Dad.
Drinking some juice.
Watching football.
Who could ask for more?
Happy New Year!
Along with everyone else, I have set a new years resolution. In years past, I have set three or four for myself, but this year I am focusing on just one. Family. Home. Evening.
I am going to give it my best to hold weekly FHE.
I think it will be so good for our growing family.
I can't wait.
Something else I can't wait for...to hold my new baby boy. He should be making his arrival in 5 weeks....35 short days. Hooray!!!
Happy 2011!
1 comment:
Yay! That's coming so fast!! Can't wait to see the little guy!
Post a Comment