Monday, January 24, 2011

Beckett Sean

Hey everybody. Just a quick post to announce the arrival of our newest addition, Beckett Sean. He weighed 7'11 and is 20 inches long. He looks just like Tayden with the addition of his moms dimples. Labor was a quick 5 hours. Tayden loves his baby brother more than anything and I love seeing them together. We are all doing great. I can't believe how blessed I am. More details and pictures when I get home.

5 comments:

sam and kyrsten said...

CONGRATULATIONS! LUCKY BOY to have your dimples! i hope my kids have dimples! they are the cutest!

The Armstrong Family said...

Congratulations Stacey. I saw pictures of him on facebook...ADORABLE!! I hope you are doing well, can't wait to see this little man. Let me know if you need anything.

Melissa said...

Congrats Stacey! That is super exciting and I agree that he looks like Tayden. I saw your pics on Facebook. What a cutie. Glad you're doing so well! Oh... and happy birthday to Tayden tomorrow :)

Erin_C said...

yay! i love love his name and middle name.

Lindsey Rasmussen said...

woo hoo! congrats! look forward to seeing him! also, tell Tayden happy birthday!