Today was an exciting day at the P house.
Tayden started potty training.
We are doing the "3 Day Potty Program".
Its 3 rough days of staying home and doing nothing but potty training.
Its been amazing.
(Fresh out the bath with his baseball unders)

We said bye bye diapers and hello big boy unders. He was shocked after his first accident, which was followed by 2 minor accidents, and then a miracle.....8(ish) pee pees in the potty! And even better....a poo! I didn't change one diaper today. Hallelujah!
Lets just hope tomorrow we have the same luck. And Saturday we will be home free! Literally...home free. I can't wait to leave the house!
And a picture for the road.
Look at the follow through. He might be loving basketball as much as he loves football.
We are doing the "3 Day Potty Program".
Its 3 rough days of staying home and doing nothing but potty training.
Its been amazing.
We said bye bye diapers and hello big boy unders. He was shocked after his first accident, which was followed by 2 minor accidents, and then a miracle.....8(ish) pee pees in the potty! And even better....a poo! I didn't change one diaper today. Hallelujah!
Lets just hope tomorrow we have the same luck. And Saturday we will be home free! Literally...home free. I can't wait to leave the house!
And a picture for the road.
3 comments:
Good Luck! It will be nice to not have two in diapers at the same time!
good luck.. hopefully he takes to it easier than Kaden did!
Yeah! That is so exciting. I think he will do just fine, he has an idea of what needs to happen. It is nice to be done in three days. Good luck with it! Love you!
Post a Comment