And here is after. He is affectionally and not so affectionally by some, called the 'rat dog' or 'mexican chiuaua'. He loves to burrow under our covers on the bed, and I caught him in the act. Dang dog!
* Just another quick update while I am blogging. Tayden was so sick this weekend. This morning he was coughing so hard he was throwing up all over the place. And not like a little spit up, like piles of bile and mucas. It was awful. I knew it wasn't just a cold and something wasn't right. I took him to the doctor and it turns out he has a double ear infection. Poor little guy! He is know on antibiotics and should be better in the next few days. Its amazing how my heart hurts for my baby. I understand now that unconditional love you feel for your kids. Its amazing.
2 comments:
Not fun Tayden was sick! The throwing up gets worse as they get older.. not fun at all!! I hope he gets feeling better soon!
By the way.. are you watching the American Idol finale tonight?? Who are you going for?? I voted for Adam a few times last night! Anyway-just wondering!
Post a Comment