Thursday, May 28, 2009

Morning Walks

So as the weather has gotten nicer and the skies a little clearer, Tayden, Tanner and I have been going on our daily morning walk. We live right next to the greenbelt in Pocatello and it is really a nice little path to walk. I still have some baby wieght to lose, and this makes it a little easier. It goes right next to the river, that happens to be pretty brown and murky, but still super shady. Here is my favorite spot to stop.


It has a nice little bench, but the real reason I stop is because.....


Of the ducks! I love to stop and feed them. They are so fat from being fed, but its fun. Who knew wildlife could be right outside your door step! Haha.


I just added this picture because everytime we stop Tanner guards Tayden in his Stroller. Its pretty funny. I love my two little guys!

4 comments:

Echo said...

Good for you! I sure wish I could be walking with you. Please come visit us..SOON!

Amanda said...

thats one thing I miss about our old house is the greenbelt. Thats such a nice walk! You look great so dont even worry about baby weight. If you need a walking bubby give me a call!

Jamie said...

Aren't morning walks so great? I enjoy ours a lot. We don't see ducks, but we do see dogs, cats, sheep, goats, horses, and cows. We stop and feed the horses, they come to the fence when we walk by, I have to stop now! I'm so glad you are enjoying your time with your boys.

Lindsey Rasmussen said...

The movie sounds great! I don't want to wait until November though! Ugh! Anyway- Kaden's birthday is on Thursday. But, other than that, I don't have anything else going on this week. Just let me know when you might head up this way!