Yesterday, Scott and I had plans to go grocery shopping. I had been looking forward to going all day. When you are home all day taking care of baby, little outings like this become priceless. I was feeding baby Tayden and getting him ready to go. While I was feeding him, he started to go a little squirmish. For him, that is a sure indicator he needs to burp. I sat him up and started to pat his back. Well, to my surprise he had bubbles, just not the burp kind. While my hand was on his back, I felt his shirt rumble.... not a good sign. With him sitting the way he was, there was only one way for the poo to go, and that was up. Here is the evidence:
This is his onesie after the explosion. I didn't even know where to start without getting him any dirtier then he already was. It soaked through his onesie to his shirt. I decided to peel both off at one time. This was semi successful. We still had to put him in the sink...
He is really not too happy about it. It was his second bath for the day. I normally put him in the tub so he can stretch and play. But, we were in a hurry so we settled for the sink.
Would you check out that belly? It must be the way Tayden is sitting, but he looks like a Budda Baby!
4 comments:
Hey there! I came across your blog accidentally, I hope it was all right that I looked! Your baby is such a cutie! And the poop thing...welcome to a boys world. I guess having (extra stuff) makes the poop go straight up the back. After 3 boys, I am here to say, it probably won't be the first time! By the way, I will miss seeing you in the Credit Union, but YOU ARE Right...Eternity...you made a good choice! Sis. Simonson
It might be time to consider getting bigger diapers! The joys of motherhood, right? Budda Belly?? are you sure he didn't get that from is daddy?
I love poop stories...more so when it is about a baby. Good to know that my kids are not the only ones that can blow out. Tell Tayden we are proud of him. One of these days we might get to meet him in person
Isn't being a mommy great! I am a big fan of spray and wash cuz of those fun blow outs. Your little guy is precious! I'm glad to see you are doing good!
Post a Comment