I have to show two different little outfits in this post. The first outfit is just super cute. I waited for him to grow big enough to wear it, and when he finally did I was so excited. Cute huh?

Here is a picture of him finally smiling. Its not much, but I really think people think I am lying when I tell them what a happy baby Tayden is. Every time I try to get him to smile for people he just sits there and stares. It is kind of funny, but in all honesty...he is a major talker and smiler.

Tayden had a very handsome Easter outfit this year. I loved it. I tried to get a picture of him and his daddy, but we were lucky to get a picture of Tayden alone. However, take my word for it: Scott looked handsome as ever. I am a very lucky lady.

And of course, you have to have a mohawk on Easter. Taydens hair is starting to grow back so we did a little mohawk. It was awesome!

I hope everyone had as wonderful as an Easter as we did. We went to church with my family and then had dinner with Scotts. Its great to share the Holidays with our little boy. It makes them so enjoyable. I feel so complete with him in our family, at least for now.
4 comments:
What a cutie! I can't wait to see how big he is! Love you guys!
Awww so cute! I love his Easter outfit. And people say boys clothes aren't as much fun as girls' . . . .
He is getting so big! He is so cute!
What a cutie!
Post a Comment