My New Baby K'tan
For my baby shower, Echo got me an awesome sling. I could tote Tayden around the house hands free. I was able to continue doing what I do and keep him with me. It was awesome. I loved it, Tayden loved it. However, the day came when the babe was simply too big. His little legs would poke out the end and his head out the top. Sadly, I put the sling away. I gave into the idea of packing Tayden around, and quite frankly I got really good at doing things one handed. I even made meatballs with one hand... now that is true talent. People kept telling me to get a front pack since Tayden loves to look around and see the world. I toyed with the idea and finally gave in. As I was checking out the front packs I came across this....
This isn't the best picture..but take my word for it... Its awesome! The Baby K'tan can hold baby 8 different ways. I finally have two hands again! Its so great.Topic Two:
My Frames
As some of you know, I have been working on a canvas for Taydens room. I started it when I was about 4 months pregnant and finally finished it. And wouldn't you know it, I hate it. The pictures are the wrong size and placed funny. My colors really weren't as great as I thought. Its just plain not cute. I was planning on posting a picture of it when it was finished, but instead I will post my latest project. I found these MDF frames at Seirras and covered them scrapbooking stuff. Each frame cost about 2 dollars. I love them. Here are the pictures.
5 comments:
CUTE! WAY CUTE! I will need to come see them in person!
I think you are ok with the dual post. The frames are cute - I'm sorry you are not pleased with your first project!
The canvas is cute too! But such cute frames! Agreed on the final 3... I really like Adam! I hope he takes the whole thing. The other night was fun!!
You are so crafty! I love it!
K so I have just been lookin at slings like that. I'm glad to know you like them cuz I was wondering. So where did u get yours?
Post a Comment