Wednesday, March 25, 2009

A Full Nights Sleep

Okay, so this is going to be quick. Tayden slept 8 hours! Well, 7 hours and 45 minutes, but close enough right? That is practically a full night sleep! Woot Woot! I tried to post this yesterday with a video of baby Tayden in the morning (he is such a morning baby...always full of smiles and happy little coos), but apparently I am a bit computer illiterate and couldn't figure it out. I will work on getting a video or some new pictures up soon. Anyway, I followed the book, " Baby Wise: Giving Your Infant the Gift of Sleep" and love it! Tayden is 8 weeks old and quite the sleeper. It has made my transition into motherhood much easier and has given me a happy baby...for the most part. Sorry this is a bit lame. I am pressed for time and have a 'not so happy' baby on my lap. I will get pictures up soon...but in the meantime "YAY FOR SLEEP!"

3 comments:

Echo said...

Yay for you!

Brad and Laura Williams said...

Wow I am so jealous! I think our babies are the same age and my little girl still gets up every 3 hours on average...You totally just inspired me to get that book!

WeBeR FaM said...

That is awesome! That is always the best feeling! It makes you feel a lot better and he probably will be happier too! I will have to remember that book for my next kid!