Friday, March 6, 2009

Blessing Day


We blessed Tayden last week on March 1st. It was awesome. It made me realize how truly blessed I am. I have a wonderful husband who is a worthy priesthood holder. That was an awesome experience to hear him bless our sweet baby boy. I am so proud of him and grateful he is my husband. Scott did a great job on the blessing. He was a little nervous, but I knew he would do a fantastic job. After the blessing we went to my mom and dads for lunch. (Our house is a little small for everyone. If it had been in the summer, that's a different story. Our backyard is awesome). Lunch was great. I am so grateful for all of our family that came. It was so great to see all of them. God sure was thinking of our best interest when he gave us families. I would be lost without mine. And of course, Tayden was handsome as ever
in his little white romper that Grandma Thomas (Scotts grandma) got him. He had the cutest little white booties a sweet sister in our ward made him. My mom also crocheted a beautiful white blessing blanket. Man, he was set!


Mom, Dad and Tayden. Tayden is waving to the camera. So smart! *(My hair was a little out of control that day. And by little...I mean seriously way out of control! Then, of course for all that know me...I cried during my testimony. So yeah, I was looking lovely)















Grandma and Grandpa Packard with Tayden. I have to say he is one lucky boy...he will never be short on love.












Grandpa and Grandma Mennear with Baby Tayden. Again...we will never be short of love.


I would just to tell our friends and family how much we appreciate you. We are so blessed to have so many people love and support us. Thanks again!

1 comment:

Becky said...

Congratulations! What a big day for you guys. I'm glad everything went well. He is a beautiful boy and contrary to what you say look look beautiful as well. It is good to hear that you are doing wonderful.